We hope everyone has a great summer! Please stay safe and healthy! Contact the District Office at 232-3740 if you have any questions.COVID-19: Return to Learn, Grab N' Go, Communication & Summer Resources
Coronavirus Updates & Communication
Gilbert Schools is committed to supporting our staff, students, parents & community.
The District Office will be closed to the public for in-person visitors. If you need assistance please call 232-3740 between the hours of 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
Resources for Parents & Students:
- NEW!!! Summer Parent/Student Resources (Pre-School – 5th grade)
- look for the new Elementary & Intermediate slides on the Continuous Learning Plan
- Parent/Student Continuous Learning Plan
- Free online resources (PS-12)
- Letter from our School Counselors (resources included)
Please click HERE to preorder.
- Starting June 1st Grab-N-Go pick up times will be Monday and Thursday.
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Homestead Colony Trailer Court
- 11:00 – 12:00 – south side parking lot of Gilbert High School.
- Don’t forget to click HERE to preorder
Thursday, June 4, 2020 Pickup
- Egg Omelet with French Toast Sticks
- Friday – Lunch Salad with Bread Stick
Return to Learn Planning – we need your help!
- Parent/Guardian survey – complete by June 8th
- Student Survey (3rd-12th) – complete by June 8th
- Family Needs Survey (complete or update)
- June 1, 2020 (Return to Learn Update)
- June 1, 2020 (Backpack Buddies through the summer)
- May 22, 2020 (Return to Learn, Summer Sports, Grab N Go, Online Registration)
- May 19, 2020 (Tiger 5K Fundraiser)
- May 12, 2020 (Gilbert Library free WiFi and resources)
- May 11, 2020 Update (Return to Learn Plan & reminders)
- April 27, 2020 Update (District Update)
- April 17, 2020 Update (School Closure for 19-20 School Year)
- April 13, 2020 Update (COVID-19 Update)
- April 10, 2020 Update (Technology Use)
- April 7, 2020 Update (Continuous Learning Beginning April 13th)
- April 2, 2020 Update (School Closure through April, 30th)
- April 1, 2020 Update (COVID-19 Update w/ Learning Resources link)
- March 27, 2020: Put a Smile on Your Face (Gilbert Administrator Lip Sync)
- March 27, 2020 Update (family needs survey & reminders)
- March 24, 2020 Update (State guidelines for online learning, Grab N Go lunch info & more)
- March 18, 2020 Update (Grab N Go Meals, old link)
- March 16, 2020 (Update #2) (Q&A about school closure for parents)
- March 16, 2020 (Update #1) (Gilbert Schools closed through April 12, 2020)
- March 11, 2020 Update (Message from Story County Superintendents)
- March 5, 2020 Update (COVID-19 General Information)
Staff Wave – June 1, 2020 | 5:30-6:30
Thanks to all of our families and community who drove by so that we could see you all one last time as we ended the 2019-2020 school year. We love you!!
Vehicle Parade Announced! | Regular Routes | Gilbert Town Route
Gilbert Schools Staff is overwhelmed with the amount of love that we felt from the car parade April 15, 16, & 17. THANK YOU for being a part of Gilbert’s Every Family, Every Day!
Resources for Staff:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT) (posted March 26, 2020)
- Employee Assistance Program Summary