Update: As of April 2, 2020, all school buildings, events and activities are cancelled through April 30, 2020, per Governor Reynolds' recommendation. Please contact the District Office at 232-3740 if you have any questions.Learning Resources
Coronavirus Updates & Communication
Gilbert Schools is committed to supporting our staff, students, parents & community during this difficult time.
Please contact Superintendent Beecher, any of the building principals, Athletic Director (Tim Pezzetti) or Curriculum Director (Carrie Clark) with any questions you may have. Email is the best way to communicate.
The District Office will be open Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm for phone calls only (232-3740). All buildings are closed and practices/events are cancelled until further notice.
Resources for Parents & Students:
- NEW! Parent/Student Resources
- Free online resources (PS-12)
- Letter from our School Counselors (resources included)
District Communication: sent through School Messenger
- District email sent April 2, 2020 (School Closure through April, 30th)
- District email sent April 1, 2020 (COVID-19 Update w/ Learning Resources link)
- District email sent March 27, 2020: Put a Smile on Your Face (Gilbert Administrator Lip Sync)
- District email sent March 27, 2020 (family needs survey & reminders)
- District email sent March 24, 2020 (State guidelines for online learning, Grab N Go lunch info & more)
- District email sent March 18, 2020 (Grab N Go Meals)
- District email sent March 16, 2020 (#2) (Q&A about school closure for parents)
- District email sent March 16, 2020 (#1) (Gilbert Schools closed through April 12, 2020)
- District email sent March 11, 2020 (Message from Story County Superintendents)
- District email sent March 5, 2020 (COVID-19 General Information)
Resources for Staff:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT) (posted March 26, 2020)
- Employee Assistance Program Summary