Teacher Leadership System (TLS)
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Teacher Leadership Position! The goals of the TLC grant include the following:
Attract and retain new teachers who will be afforded additional support beyond our current system.
Provide and reward career opportunities for veteran teachers who have specific job-embedded expertise unique to highly competent practitioners.
Enhance a culture based on teacher collaboration for the benefit of student learning.
Focus on improving student achievement through improved targeted instruction.
- Hold a valid teaching license
- Have at least three years of teaching experience
- Have taught in the Gilbert district for at least one year
Positions open for the 2017-18 school year
- Grade Level Leaders
- Model Teachers
- Tech Innovators
- Submit materials through google form link
- Any questions please contact Carrie Clark
- April 6, 2017 Application process will open for TLS positions, use this link to get to google application form
- April 17, 2017 Application process will close
- Position notifications week of April 24, 2017
- Contracts issued after May School Board Meeting
- TLS District meeting May 1, Elementary LMC 3:30