Welcome back Gilbert Tigers!COVID-19 Update
Teacher Leadership System (TLS)
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Teacher Leadership Position! The goals of the TLS program include the following:
Attract and retain new teachers who will be afforded additional support beyond our current system.
Provide and reward career opportunities for veteran teachers who have specific job-embedded expertise unique to highly competent practitioners.
Enhance a culture based on teacher collaboration for the benefit of student learning.
Focus on improving student achievement through improved targeted instruction.
- Hold a valid teaching license
- Have at least three years of teaching experience
- Have taught in the Gilbert district for at least one year
Positions open for the 2020-21 school year
- Tech Innovator
- Jungle Tiger Ambassador
- Grade Level Leader
- Dept. Leader
- District Leadership Team Member
- The application process for the 2020-21 school year is open for the above TLS positions
- Submit materials through the google form link
- Any questions please contact Carrie Clark
- Applications will be accepted through Monday, May 4th until noon
- Review of applications and job offerings, May 5-8
- Contracts for 2020-21 positions will be issued after the May School Board Meeting