Teacher Leadership System (TLS)
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Teacher Leadership Position! The goals of the TLC grant include the following:
Attract and retain new teachers who will be afforded additional support beyond our current system.
Provide and reward career opportunities for veteran teachers who have specific job-embedded expertise unique to highly competent practitioners.
Enhance a culture based on teacher collaboration for the benefit of student learning.
Focus on improving student achievement through improved targeted instruction.
- Hold a valid teaching license
- Have at least three years of teaching experience
- Have taught in the Gilbert district for at least one year
Positions open for the 2017-18 school year
- Elementary Instructional Coach
- K-6 Licensure
- Cover letter that states interest in and qualifications specific to the position for which there is interest
- 2 peer recommendations
- All materials should be submitted to the district office by January 30, 2017, applications can be submitted via email or hardcopy to Mr. Beecher, Jenny Holtan, or Carrie Clark. Do not use applitrack.
- January 16, 2017 Application process will open for Elementary Instructional Coach position
- January 30, 2017 Application process will close
- February 2017 Elementary Instructional Coach Interviews
- February 6, 2017 TLS quarterly meeting, 3:30 p.m. Elementary LMC