Teacher Leadership System (TLS)
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Teacher Leadership Position! The goals of the TLC grant include the following:
Attract and retain new teachers who will be afforded additional support beyond our current system.
Provide and reward career opportunities for veteran teachers who have specific job-embedded expertise unique to highly competent practitioners.
Enhance a culture based on teacher collaboration for the benefit of student learning.
Focus on improving student achievement through improved targeted instruction.
- Hold a valid teaching license
- Have at least three years of teaching experience
- Have taught in the Gilbert district for at least one year
Positions open for the 2017-18 school year
- Elementary Instructional Coach
- K-6 Licensure
- Cover letter that states interest in and qualifications specific to the position for which there is interest
- 2 peer recommendations
- All materials should be submitted to the district office by January 30, 2017
- January 16, 2017 Application process will open for Elementary Instructional Coach position
- January 30, 2017 Application process will close
- February 2017 Elementary Instructional Coach Interviews
- February 6, 2017 TLS quarterly meeting, 3:30 p.m. Elementary LMC