Preschool Sign-up for the 2023-24 school year. Will open Wednesday, Feb. 1, at 9 a.m. Follow the link HERE
Grade Level/Department Leaders
Facts (for 2022-23)
- 10 total, 1 per grade level Pre-K through 8th grade
- 12 total positions, 9th – 12 grade
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- 1 additional contract day
- $2,500 stipend*
- Facilitate professional learning communities, ensure completion of weekly team PLC log, use
data to make decisions, and initiate student-focused instructional conversations.
- Attend TLS meetings throughout the year and attend monthly building PLC meetings which may extend beyond contract time.
- Stipend includes reading of an assigned book with reflections to be completed before the school year begins.
- Participate in leadership professional development training as needed.
- Partner with instructional coaches as they personalize professional support for the learning
- Communicate department information to other teachers and associates impacted by any changes.
- Utilize the data warehouse for each department to facilitate intervention grouping decisions.
- Lead team through data-driven decisions. (intervention groupings, etc.)
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth
and student learning.
- Serve as a representative for the team, e.g. being a liaison between principal and team and
may include serving on a building-level team.
- Members of this team may hold another position within the Teacher Leadership System.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule