Grade Level Leader
Facts (for 2017-18)
- 14 total, 1 per grade level Pre-K through 12th grade
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- 1/2 additional contract day
- $2,000 stipend*
- Facilitate professional learning communities, including completion of weekly PLC log, using data to make decisions, and initiate student-focused instructional conversations.
- Attend district-wide teacher leadership team meetings in August, January, and May, and attend monthly building PLC meetings.
- Participate in leadership professional development training as needed.
- Partner with Instructional coaches as they personalize professional support for the learning communities.
- Communicate team decisions to other teachers and associates impacted by change
- Share updated intervention information with teams and interventionists
- Communicate grade level schedule changes to specials teachers, associates, interventionists, and others involved.
- Utilize data warehouse for each grade level to facilitate intervention grouping decisions.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Partner with Instructional Coach and/or TLC Coordinator as a learning partner for coaching cycle.
- Observe in a colleague’s classroom once a semester.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule