Grade Level Leader
Facts (for 2016-17)
- 14 total, 1 per grade level Pre-K through 12th grade
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- 1/2 additional contract day
- $2,000 stipend*
- Facilitate professional learning communities, ensuring completion of weekly PLC log.
- Attend semi-annual district-wide teacher leadership team meetings and monthly building PLC meetings.
- As per building administrator’s direction, support building and district data analysis through the use of grade-level data.
- Participate in leadership professional development training as needed, potentially including the PLC Institute, October 19-21, 2016.
- Partner with Instructional coaches as they personalize professional support for the learning communities.
- Communicate team decisions to other teachers and associates impacted by change
- Share updated intervention information with teams and interventionists
- Communicate grade level schedule changes to specials teachers, associates, interventionists, and others involved.
- Utilize data warehouse for each grade level to facilitate intervention grouping decisions.
- Coordinate grade level data to make intervention grouping decisions.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Partner with Instructional Coach and/or TLC Coordinator as a learning partner for coaching cycle.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule