Welcome back Gilbert Tigers!COVID-19 Update
Facts (for 2020-21)
- 4 total, 1 per building
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- Not a tech support position
- 1 additional contract day in the summer
- $3000 stipend*
- Will attend collaborative sessions to collaborate with other Gilbert Tech Innovators to
develop and implement monthly, high-quality tech sessions for building staff in order to help teachers develop lessons that are transformational in nature.
- Tech Cafes will be held in September, October, November, December, January, February, April with at least five in-person Cafes.
- Participate in leadership and content-specific professional development training as
needed and/or ITEC, October 12-13, 2020.
- Attend district planning session on October 14, 2020.
- Participate in Infinite Campus professional development training as needed and including August 17, 2020, in order to serve as a support for building teachers as they use infinite Campus throughout the year.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth
and student learning including participation in the Jungle Tiger initiative.
- Assist instructional coach in modeling technology for specific needs of teachers and
- Partner with Instructional Coach and/or TLC Coordinator as a learning partner for at least one coaching cycle.
- Attend district-wide teacher leadership team meetings in August, January, and May.
- Invite and encourage other teachers to observe specific transformational technology
strategies in your classroom at least once per semester.
- The Tech Cafe schedules and plans for September and October will be scheduled in August. All other Tech Cafes will be planned out after ITEC during the October planning session.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule