Facts (for 2017-18)
- 4 total, 1 per building
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- Not a tech support position
- 1/2 additional contract day in the summer
- *$2000 stipend
- Collaborate with other Gilbert Tech Innovators to develop and implement monthly, high quality tech sessions for building staff.
- Participate in leadership and content-specific professional development training as needed and/or ITEC, October 15-17, 2017.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Assist instructional coach in modeling technology for specific needs of teachers.
- Partner with instructional coach and/or TLC Coordinator as learning partners for coaching cycle.
- Attend district-wide teacher leadership team meetings in August, January, and May.
- Invite and encourage other teachers to observe specific transformational technology strategies in your classroom at least once per semester.
- Observe in a colleague’s classroom once a semester.
- Publish scheduled tech times on district calendar and promote attendance at tech sessions.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule