Facts (for 2016-17)
- 4 total, 1 per building
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- Not a tech support position
- 1/2 additional contract day in the summer
- *$2000 stipend
- Collaborate with other Gilbert Tech Innovators to develop and implement monthly, high quality tech sessions for building staff, similar to Tech Cafe held at the high school or Tech Time at the elementary.
- Participate in leadership and content-specific professional development training as needed, potentially including the PLC Institute, October 19-21, 2016 and/or ITEC, October 9-11, 2016.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Assist instructional coach in modeling technology for specific needs of teachers.
- Partner with instructional coach and/or TLC Coordinator as learning partners for coaching cycle.
- Attend semi-annual district-wide teacher leadership team meetings.
- Invite and encourage other teachers to observe specific transformational technology strategies in your classroom at least once per semester.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule