Welcome back Gilbert Tigers!COVID-19 Update
- 1 position, works with all buildings
- Full-time position
- 12 additional contract days
- $9,500 stipend*
- Partner with curriculum director, principals, mentor/instructional strategists, model teachers, and grade-level team coordinators.
- Support teachers in the development and implementation of Individualized Career Development Plans.
- Co-facilitate and co-plan training, implementation, and monitoring of the instructional elements of Gilbert’s professional development initiatives and adopted curricula.
- Attend, observe, and provide feedback to other teacher leaders in professional development procedures, coaching skills, and instructional best practices.
- Assist with using summative and formative assessment results to refine professional development and assist teachers in making data-driven instructional decisions.
- Assist in the long-range planning of curriculum, professional development, and coordination of professional development procedures and program evaluation.
- Facilitate District Leadership Team.
- Assist with all facets of professional development and curriculum trainings as indicated on the district’s professional development plan.
- Co-facilitate and co-plan, with instructional strategists, demonstration lessons that apply best practices, educational innovations and Iowa Core to new learnings to improve instruction.
- Participate in the development of a district-wide culture that promotes professional growth and student learning.
- Provide instruction to mentors/instructional strategists in best practices for facilitating adult learners.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a repository of exemplar lessons and classroom-instruction videos.
- Participate in leadership and content-specific professional development training as needed.
- Participate in activities involving the adoption of curriculum and materials.
- Lead program evaluation of the TLC grant. This will include the collection of all documentation and data related to TLS program.
- Comply with district and school policies and procedures while supporting the vision, mission, values, and goals of GCSD.
- Establish positive relationships with colleagues, parents, staff, and community.
- Partner with the instructional strategists and curriculum director to analyze and communicate standardized-test results as well as school and district successes/concerns to students, staff, and community.
- Support the accomplishment of the building’s long-term and short-term goals.
*In addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the district’s salary schedule.