Gilbert Schools is thrilled to have students onsite as well as working with students remotely! We continue to strive to meet the needs of Every Student, Every Day! Go Tigers!COVID-19 Information & Communication
Gilbert Schools uses multiple ways to communicate in order to best inform all district patrons. Our goal is to use digital tools to get accurate and up-to-date information as quickly as possible. Here’s how you can stay connected:
- District Monthly Newsletters
- Social Media
- School Emergency Alerts – Guardian’s listed in Infinite Campus that have indicated they would like to receive alerts will a phone call, text (if checked) and an email.
- Sign in HERE to Infinite Campus Parent Portal to update your contact information. This is found under Settings> Contact Preferences.
- If you wish to receive text messages please indicate under Settings> Contact Preferences.
- Website Announcements – view on the main page and each school building web page
- Digital Backpack
- Gilbert App – download HERE
- For help, more instructions, or to learn more about the app, click HERE
Our goal is to be consistent in how we communicate with you. Below is the structure that we will strive to follow when getting information to all district patrons.
|Weather Emergencies & Cancellations||school emergency alert, local television & website|
|High Level Crisis||school emergency alert & district-wide e-mail|
|Low Level Crisis||district-wide e-mail|
|Athletics||app, website & activities calendar|
|Building Announcements||app, website & e-mail from principal|
|School Activities||app, website & activities calendar|
|Non-School and/or Extra-Curricular Opportunities||digital backpack|