Skip to content
Thank you so much for your interest in subbing at Gilbert Schools! 
Here is the list of items that we will need for our District Office.
  • APPLICATION – online through Applitrak or click HERE for an offline version
  • Background waiver form completed and returned – Click HERE
  • Copy of Teaching Certificate (if subbing for certified staff)
  • Copy of current Mandatory Reporter training certificate
  • Copy of current Bloodborne Pathogens training certificate
Please contact the district office with any questions!