Gilbert Community School District is happy to welcome all students back to their classrooms. We are using appropriate COVID-19 mitigation strategies. We will be working closely with Story County and IA Dept. of Public Health as well as following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Our planning also provides options for on-line instruction, should the need arise due to health concerns related to COVID-19.COVID-19: Return to Learn, Communication & Remote Learning Resources
Information needed to Sub at Gilbert
Thank you so much for your interest in subbing at Gilbert Schools!
Here is the list of items that we will need for our District Office.
- APPLICATION – online through Applitrak http://www.
gilbertcsd.org/district/ employment/ or click HERE for an offline version
- Background waiver form completed and returned – Click HERE
- Copy of Teaching Certificate (if subbing for certified staff)
- Copy of current Mandatory Reporter training certificate
- Copy of current Bloodborne Pathogens training certificate
- Payroll items available on the website (district tab/employee resources/Payroll) – You can turn them in the first day of subbing.
- Federal W-4 Form
- State W-4 Form
- I-9 and 2 forms of ID
- direct deposit form and voided check
Please contact the district office with any questions!