Welcome Back Tigers!!!Facility Updates
Enrollment & Registration
7Welcome to Gilbert
Every Student. Every Day.
We’re thrilled to welcome your student(s) and family, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to help your child learn, grow, and achieve success!
Gilbert’s Online annual registration for the 2022-2023 is now open!
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Complete the annual information update by navigating to “More” at the bottom of the left side index.
- Click on the Online Registration button to start the 2022-2023 annual registration for your Gilbert students.
- New preschool or kindergarten student for the upcoming school year? Click Add A New Student to enter their information before you click submit.
- If you need username/password assistance, please contact the district office.
- Fees for the 22-23 school year will be applied after July 1, 2022.
If you change your address in the annual registration update please provide a new proof of residency to the district office.
Welcome to our Infinite Campus online enrollment.
The following is needed to complete enrollment; provide proof of residency, your child’s proof of age, immunization records, current IEP (if applicable) and an unofficial transcript of grades (for high school students) upon enrollment. Once you have registered your student(s), enrollment will be pending until all documents are provided. You will receive an email once completed. Please contact the district office at 515-232-3740 if you need assistance or have any questions.
Proof of Residency
If you are new to our district please be prepared to provide proof of residency showing your name and district address. Please provide the appropriate documentation to the Registrar prior to your student’s first day of school at Gilbert. Failure to do so may delay your student’s enrollment.
Proof of residency – you may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
Homeowners purchase agreement/closing document.
Statement from your mortgage company.
Current utility bill mailed to you at your residence (gas, electric, water).
Copy of the lease/rental agreement.
Proof of child’s birth date
Proof of age is required for all new students to Gilbert. In Iowa, a child must be five years old on or before September 15th of the year he or she starts school in order to enroll in kindergarten. Proof of age is requested at Kindergarten Roundup and required prior to the start of school.
A birth certificate
A certificate obtained from the county the child was born
Current Immunizations/Health Forms
Immunization records are required.
Iowa Law requires that a parent or guardian of children newly enrolling in kindergarten provide proof of a dental screening to their school.
Please click below to begin your registration process.
Home Schooled Students/ Dual Enrolled
All homeschooled students will need to fill out a CPI/Form A and return to the district office. Please contact Mackenzie Hopkins, our Home School Assistance Program Coordinator.
Fees and Forms for Students
- Infinite Campus Online Payment Instructions
- Student Fees
- Free and Reduced Application 2022-23
- Free and Reduced Iowa Eligibility Frequently Asked Questions
- Spanish – 2022-23 Free and Reduced Application
- Meal Charges Board Policy
Once your student is enrolled/registered for the 2022-2023 school year they will be added onto a class list or schedule.
If you need to use a computer or need any help during the registration process, please call the Gilbert District Office at 515-232-3740 to make an appointment. .
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to call.
Gilbert Community School District
Karen Osenbaugh – Registrar