Update: As of April 2, 2020, all school buildings, events and activities are cancelled through April 30, 2020, per Governor Reynolds' recommendation. Please contact the District Office at 232-3740 if you have any questions.Learning Resources
Parent-Teacher Conference registration for grades PK-12 is web-based. If you plan to attend conferences on either day, please download the MyConferenceTime instructions and then click on the website link below to sign-up for conferences. This link is for Gilbert parents/guardians only.
Please use the following link to register for P-T Conferences:
- Teachers will host conferences in their rooms unless otherwise noted.
- Parents of elementary and intermediate school students: Sign-up for only one time slot with your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Parents of middle and high school students: Log into your PowerSchool account to view your child’s list of teachers.
- There may be travel time between conferences so please plan accordingly.
- The system will generate one email confirmation per conference registration.
- Conferences are closely scheduled so please be on time.