Gilbert Community School District is happy to welcome all students back to their classrooms. We are using appropriate COVID-19 mitigation strategies. We will be working closely with Story County and IA Dept. of Public Health as well as following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Our planning also provides options for on-line instruction, should the need arise due to health concerns related to COVID-19.COVID-19: Return to Learn, Communication & Remote Learning Resources
Parent-Teacher Conference registration for grades PK-12 is web-based. If you plan to attend conferences on either day, please download the MyConferenceTime instructions and then click on the website link below to sign-up for conferences. This link is for Gilbert parents/guardians only.
Please use the following link to register for P-T Conferences:
- Teachers will host conferences in their rooms unless otherwise noted.
- Parents of elementary and intermediate school students: Sign-up for only one time slot with your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Parents of middle and high school students: Log into your PowerSchool account to view your child’s list of teachers.
- There may be travel time between conferences so please plan accordingly.
- The system will generate one email confirmation per conference registration.
- Conferences are closely scheduled so please be on time.