Parent-Teacher Conference registration for grades PK-12 is web-based. If you plan to attend conferences on either day, please download the MyConferenceTime instructions and then click on the website link below to sign-up for conferences. This link is for Gilbert parents/guardians only.
Please use the following link to register for P-T Conferences:
- Teachers will host conferences in their rooms unless otherwise noted.
- Parents of elementary and intermediate school students: Sign-up for only one time slot with your child’s homeroom teacher.
- Parents of middle and high school students: Log into your PowerSchool account to view your child’s list of teachers.
- There may be travel time between conferences so please plan accordingly.
- The system will generate one email confirmation per conference registration.
- Conferences are closely scheduled so please be on time.
- Spring conferences will be student-led for all 4th & 5th grade students at Gilbert Intermediate. Your child will be prepared to lead his/her conference, and attendance is highly encouraged.