Skip to content
Preseason Check List
- Team sign-up.
- Roster (don’t forget your support staff)
- Team Pictures
- Team Meetings – Helps prevent future misunderstandings.
- Parent Meetings – be sure to cover communication.
- Team rules and guidelines. Discipline. Consequences. Be Clear!
- Go over the good conduct policy.
- Set up the Remind app for athletes and parents.
- Submit practice schedules to athletes and AD.
- Check eligibility of all athletes.
- Athletes must have a current physical and all required forms in to be eligible. 12. Purchases: Nothing should be ordered without my approval. For resale items, all money should be collected in advance.
- Errors by the AD Office – Notify me immediately!
- Safety–liability–accident reports–proper supervision to include locker rooms– warn players about dangers– proper conditioning–equipment– facilities– first aid and care- clearance of Dr.—documentation. 2. Security–lockers–valuables–doors locked.
- Reporting to the news media.
- Philosophy-playing time/line-ups/lower levels.
- Wednesday – family night, all practices need to be completed by 6PM.
- Collect all equipment and let the AD know if you need help getting anything.
- Complete year-end report
- Schedule end of the season awards night